4RD – Cold Flow Sensor
A custom configured research and development tool designed to assist in understanding and monitoring multi-phase process flows in standard conditions.
The 4RD system is comprised of a passive custom clamp on sensor, a data acquisition system (DAS), and T4I’s proprietary processing and analytical software, 4Sight.
The sensor emits low power, low frequency electrical signals to noninvasively inspect the process flow; our Data Acquisition System is leading edge in providing consistency for measurements and speed for data acquisition; and 4Sight gives you access to any number of our empowering analytical modules including:
- Cross-Section Imaging
- 3D Model Reconstruction
- Volume Fraction
- Mass Flow
- Capacitance and Phase Data
Together, our sensors, DAS, and software empower you to look inside your process, flow, or system and obtain a comprehensive understanding of what is happening without disrupting its natural behavior.
- Real Time Data and Analytics
- Volumetric 3D Imaging
- Scalable to fit a 1” to 60” internal diameter pipe
- Sensors can be fabricated to warp or fit around odd shapes such as cones or elbows
- Easy clamp on installment for non-conductive process tubes
- Safe and radiation free unlike x-ray and microwave technologies
- Customizable to meet the unique specific applications and process flows
4RD – Extreme Conditions Sensor
A custom configured research and development tool designed to assist in understanding and monitoring multi-phase process flows in extreme operating conditions.
The extreme conditions sensor provides all the benefits of the cold flow model with the added benefit of being able to withstand extreme operating conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environments, and abrasive material flow. This product also utilizes a passive sensor, a DAS, and T4I’s proprietary software, 4Sight.
- All the benefits of the cold flow model +
- High temperature (up to 1000°C)
- High Pressure (up to 35MPa)
- High corrosive chemical resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Environment proof DAS