ECVT technology in process engineering can be used as a diagnostic of control tool. Enhancing efficiencies through process visualization is also a major application. The ability of ECVT technology to provide real-time 3D data that can be fed to a control unit provides controllability measures as well as robust process control. Process operations can also benefit from capacitance imaging by providing real-time optimization.
- Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography Imaging of Three-Dimensional Flow Structures and Solids Concentration Distributions in a Riser and a Bend of a Gas–Solid Circulating Fluidized Bed
- Bubbling Fluidized Bed Characterization using Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography (ECVT)
- Department of Energy (DOE) Press Release of Tech4Imaging Technology
- Tech4Imaging’s Presentation at The Crosscutting Research Kickoff and Review Meeting held on 3/12/2012 at National Energy Technology Laboratory in W. Virginia, USA
- Reconstructed image using an ECVT sensor by NETL