Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is an important part of fluid mechanics. With advancement in computational power, CFD is gaining increased momentum for understanding flow dynamics. However, ensuring that simulation results are as accurate as possible is vital to the acceptance of CFD results. In this regard, ECVT can be used to verify CFD codes by running controlled experiments and comparing ECVT imaging results to CFD simulations.
- Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography Imaging of Three-Dimensional Flow Structures and Solids Concentration Distributions in a Riser and a Bend of a Gas–Solid Circulating Fluidized Bed
- Bubbling Fluidized Bed Characterization using Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography (ECVT)
- Department of Energy (DOE) Press Release of Tech4Imaging Technology
- Tech4Imaging’s Presentation at The Crosscutting Research Kickoff and Review Meeting held on 3/12/2012 at National Energy Technology Laboratory in W. Virginia, USA
- Reconstructed image using an ECVT sensor by NETL
December 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31