The 4Solids Flow Meter is a tool for optimizing your gas-solid pneumatic conveying systems for industrial operation and design. This tool is completely non-invasive and can come as a clamp on device for non-conductive conveying lines or an inline flanged device for conductive conveying lines. By placing the device at strategic locations along your pneumatic conveying lines, the volume fraction rate of the bulk solids and preventative blockage detection can save you both time and money for costly downtime. In testing and design of new pneumatic systems, this device can also be used to study the distribution and volume fractions of the bulk solids.
– Bulk Solids Volume Fraction Rate
– Preventative Blockage Detection
– Real time Volume Fraction Rate
– Scalable to fit any pipe diameter
– Safe and radiation free
– Seamless installation and low maintenance
– Operates virtually in any environment